At Lifestyle Careers we take your privacy seriously and we are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to http://www.lifestylecareers.com.au
This site contains links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from our Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we gather on the Site whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the Site, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the Site, to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. In addition, you may receive free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you.
We have areas on the site where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in these areas becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories or ideas for the site) for marketing purposes or otherwise or to contact you for further information.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
- Details of your response to promotional offers we may make from time to time.
- IP addresses and cookies.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses of Aggregate Information
We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Site with our clients, partners and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that use the Site and how those visitors use the Site. We may aggregate on an anonymous basis data regarding job qualifications, schooling, experience level or other information relevant to the job search.
Uses Made Of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To assess the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
- We will also use the aggregate data to identify employment trends across different industries, such as salary averages. This information will not be capable of being linked to any personally identifying information about users.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Lifestyle Careers is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.